Mr. Meyer has been with Reese Pyle Meyer since 1977, working primarily in the area of litigation. He has accumulated significant jury trial experience in Licking, Franklin, and other central and southeastern Ohio counties over the course of more than three decades. Mr. Meyer also maintains an active general practice, representing individuals, businesses, non-profit corporations, and the local healthcare system on a wide variety of matters that do not involve litigation, including the area of Elder Law. He holds the current appointment as Outside Counsel to the Ohio Attorney General for Central Ohio Technical College and is the past President of the Licking County Bar Association (2012-2013).
He and his wife Sharman reside in Newark and have three grown children.
- The Ohio State University, Class of 1977, J.D.
- The Ohio State University, Class of 1974, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Ohio Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court