Mr. Nelson has been with Reese Pyle Meyer since 1992. He has a varied civil litigation practice, including business and collection litigation, foreclosures, and defense of personal injury cases. He helps individuals and couples with adoptions in the Probate Court, and assists creditors in Bankruptcy Court.
Mr. Nelson has also served as an Acting Judge with the Licking County Municipal Court, as well as a Mediator for the Licking County Court of Common Pleas.
He is active in the Newark Kiwanis Club (President, 2008-09) and the Historic Hudson Community Association. Mr. Nelson likes to spend spare time outdoors, sailing and camping with his family.
- Capital University Law School, Class of 1992, J.D. magna cum laude
- Kansas State University, Class of 1977, B.S.
- Kansas State University, Class of 1981, M.A.
- Ohio Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit