Welcome to Reese Pyle Meyer PLL.
Reese Pyle Meyer PLL is an AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated law firm (highest possible rating) located in Newark, Ohio. We are the largest law firm in Licking County. Our nine attorneys have a combined over 150 years of experience and provide legal services in the following practice areas :
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death: Our trial attorneys have many years of experience representing people who have been injured as the result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another. We have also pursued wrongful death claims, where the law allows the survivors of a loved one to collect money damages due to negligence that results in death. We regularly practice in courts throughout Central and Southeast Ohio as well as in the federal court system. We are ready to assert the rights of our clients through the filing of a lawsuit or, if the client approves, through negotiation and settlement, should that lead to a more cost-effective and timely resolution of the claim.
- Tax Law: Tax law is an incredibly complex legal area. From preparation and filing of returns to incorporating tax planning into your business and personal decision-making, no matter what issue you are facing, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable tax law attorney.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
When you retain the services of Reese Pyle Meyer PLL, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case. Please read our profiles to learn more about our attorneys’ professional background and experience.
Contact our law firm today
Our offices are conveniently located in Newark. Call the firm at 740-345-3431 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.