Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorneys
At Reese Pyle Meyer PLL, our attorneys will work with you to create a plan that helps you achieve your personal and financial goals. Whether you want to avoid probate, minimize estate taxes, provide for minor children or for children with special needs, qualify for Medicaid or Veterans benefits, provide for charitable gifts, or ensure that your loved ones will be taken care of according to your wishes, our attorneys will tailor a plan that meets your individual needs.
To assist our clients with their estate planning objectives, we offer a full complement of estate planning services that include:
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable General Financial Power of Attorney
- Durable Health Care Power of Attorney and Living Will
- Revocable Living Trust
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Charitable Trusts (CRATs, CRUTs, CLATs, CLUTs)
- Special Needs Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs)
- Ohio Legacy Trusts (Domestic Asset Protection Trusts)
- Family Business Succession Planning
We also provide our clients with on-going advice and counsel in implementing and updating their individual estate plans, and we offer a full complement of probate and trust administration services as well.
We are proud to say that many of our current clients are second and third-generation clients of the firm. Whatever your needs and regardless of your net worth, we will gladly work with you in creating an estate plan that meets your individual needs and goals.