COVID-19 RPM Policy
Reese Pyle Meyer remains open to serve its clients during its normal business hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. However, in an effort to fully comply with governmental efforts to contain the spread of the coronavirus, and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and other visitors, we are implementing at the office the following measures to limit unnecessary contact and maintain social distancing:
- We are asking all clients and visitors to make appointments to come to the office. It is much more conducive to maintaining a controlled environment if we know when people are arriving and can plan for their appearance;
- If you are sick, please reschedule your appointment;
- We may ask that we reschedule your meeting to ensure a large conference is available to ensure that we maintain the social distancing recommended;
- Anyone dropping off papers may do so by leaving them in a marked box on a table in the vestibule just outside the lobby;
- For the safety of clients, visitors and staff, we have implemented a social distancing policy pursuant to which all visitors will be asked to stand at least 6 feet back from the desk in the front lobby;
- Hand sanitizer will be available and we will wipe down and sanitize all conference rooms after each meeting or use; and
- We are staying up to date on the local courts and their policies as they manage their respective dockets.
Reese Pyle Meyer is committed to continuing to serve the legal needs of its clients. But it is also mindful of the challenging circumstances presented. Remember, we like you and we hope you like us, but for the time being we are going to forgo the social pleasantries normally exchanged at our office visits. Thank you for your cooperation as we all work together in the face of these unprecedented events.